“be empowered, feel pampered, look gorgeous”
What is a Gorgeous You photo shoot?
A “Gorgeous You” Photoshoot is empowering, beautiful and classy, and is used to create artistic and beautiful images of women. It can apply to Boudoir shoots, Portrait shoots, Glamorous Photo Shoots, Personal Branding shoots, or anything in between.
My mission is to make everyday women, like you and I, celebrate being yourself, love yourself and your body, and know that you’re worth it! I want to show you that you don’t need to lose weight or build up the confidence before you book a shoot. I will guide you through poses that flatter your figure and enhance your best bits. I want you to see the beauty others see in you everyday, even if you don’t see it.
You can wear whatever makes you feel good, gorgeous, sexy or empowered; whether that is a little black dress you pull out for special occasions, french knickers and a slouchy jumper, a corset and stockings, or even your gym kit!
Wouldn’t it be great if you if you knew how to pose to flatter your figure, and look good when your friends take photos of you on a night out, instead of wincing and telling them to delete it because you can see your flabby arms or double chin?!
Take a day just for yourself, to feel pampered and gorgeous. You deserve it!
Why we help you celebrate your body (not flaunt it)
You are beautiful, whatever age, shape or size you are. Many of us have insecurities and there are so many sources that tell us in today’s society what we should look like. We want to boost your self-confidence – there are plenty of poses to flatter any figure and enhance your best bits.
How we help make you feel special
I hear from loads of women who would love these results, but aren’t sure if they can get past their initial nerves to relax and enjoy the shoot. I can assure you it’s a wonderfully fun experience, beginning before the shoot with a load of inspiration I’ll send you with ideas of what to bring, and what look / style to aim for.
Our hair and makeup artist will pamper you on the day and expertly style to enhance your natural beauty. Once we’ve had a look through what you’ve brought and see what I might have to compliment it, we’ll stick on the girl power playlist and just have a girly fun afternoon!
You CAN look this amazing!
- Ideas for different makeover styles – check out my blog
- Before and after shots of my boudoir clients – you CAN look this amazing! CLICK HERE to our before and after gallery.
- What to wear – CLICK HERE for support and guidance
WHAT TO EXPECT
Take a look at our fabulous clients
Here are just a few sample images to give you a quick taste of my style. These lovely ladies are all REAL women like you and I, of all different ages, shapes and sizes, with no modelling experience. Check out my full boudoir gallery by clicking on the link below, or check out my Boudoir Before and After gallery HERE.
Where do we take the photos?
Some of our portrait shoots take place at our office studio in central Farnham, or out at a location of your choice. For our boudoir shoots we use the gorgeous boutique setting of ‘Hotel de Vie’ in Farnham, Surrey, which offers unique, individually styled rooms to compliment the look and feel of the final images. Alternatively, you can choose to have your shoot at home, or at your place of work depending on what you want the images for!
What happens afterwards?
After the shoot I spend time selecting 20-30 of the best images and then edit and retouch each one in a subtly and careful way. This is important, as you want the end result to feel real, but the best version of yourself with just the right balance of theatrical and artistic flare.
You will then come in to my office in central Farnham to view your images and we can decide what you’d like to do with them. You may love an album, or something to go on your wall.
Some clients spend £250, some spend £2500. Most spend somewhere in between. What you spend depends on how many images you want to keep and what you’d like to do with them – this is completely up to you.
Who benefits from doing a Gorgeous You shoot?
There are plenty of reasons for doing a confidence boosting photo shoot! It’s great as a joint present, bring your girlfriends! Apart from being a real treat and gift to yourself, it makes a great gift to your loved one…
• Brides-to-be – surprise wedding present! (Bridal Boudoir)
• Anniversary / Birthday present
• New mums (you can learn to love your body again!)
• Going through a life changing illness
• Celebrate weight loss / a personal goal / beating cancer
When should I book?
If you’re doing the shoot as a present to your other half (e.g. for an anniversary or wedding) it’s important that you don’t leave it till the last minute! Ideally you want to book in for a couple of months before you need the images. It usually takes between 4-6 weeks, depending on whether you have just prints, or an album.
It can get quite busy, especially during the summer months, so make sure you book in ASAP! However, sometimes we do have last minute availability – just ask.
How long does it take?
This depends on the package you book (usually 3-4 hours), but always allow a little time either side of the shoot. We want the experience to be relaxing and enjoyable, so it’s best to arrive in plenty of time and not to have to rush the shoot to get to the next appointment!
BOUDOIR / PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGES
Here I’ve listed our session fee and our popular luxury package to give you an idea of prices, but please note – what you spend after your shoot is completely up to you. There are plenty of gorgeous products priced separately to make a bespoke package to suit you and your budget, and even special deals if you want to bring a friend for a double shoot, so please e-mail for a full price list. Please get in touch for Portrait Party quotes (makes a fun hen-do!). Why not bring a friend and share some of the cost?
All portrait sessions include:
- Photoshoot at Hotel de Vie or the GMP studio office in Farnham, Monday – Thursday (alternative location fees not included)
- Customised “Creative Vision” Board via Pinterest
- Professional hair and makeover
- Tailor-made shoot to suit your body shape, outfits and images you like
- Up to 3 Outfit changes
- Fully retouched finished images presented in a fabulous slideshow backed to music
- Private viewing session to choose your favourites, and purchase images and products
– Bespoke planning consultations with Ginny and Holly and a tailor-made shoot to suit your body shape, outfits and images you like.
– Customised “Creative Vision” Board via Pinterest
– Refreshments during the shoot.
– On location private photo shoot (alternative location fees not included) lasting up to 2 hours.
– 3 outfit changes.
– Artful coaching, editing and postproduction.
– Fully retouched finished images presented in a fabulous slideshow backed to music.
– Private viewing session to choose your favourites, and purchase images and products
Price – £250
The Red Carpet Collection
– Everything included in the session fee and our awesome customer service before, during and after the shoot.
– 10×8 Luxury Leather Print Box including 20 ready to frame matted fine art prints.
– 20 digital images on USB
– Image Usage rights: personal printing privileges and social sharing
– 30×30 Storyboard Frame to show off 9 of your most gorgeous images and remind you how amazing you are.
Price – £2580
PRODUCTS TO SHOWCASE YOUR FANTASTIC PHOTOS
I offer a fantastic range of personalised products to showcase your boudoir photos. Displayed below are a number of products that are either included in some of my packages, or available to purchase separately. Simply click on any product for more info.