Hi, I’m Ginny, and I LOVE photographing weddings! From capturing the love between the wedding couple, to guests enjoying the celebrations, your photography needs to capture the event whilst providing some gorgeous wedding photos that you can cherish forever.
CHOOSING YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER IS A BIG DECISION…
You have to feel comfortable with your wedding photographer as they’ll be a big part of your wedding. It is my aim to get to know you well enough before your wedding to blend in perfectly with you and your guests on the day. I’m passionate about what I do and believe that my friendly and smiley nature puts people at ease in front of the camera. I love to do pre-wedding photo shoots with my clients (which are totally optional). I know a lot of people aren’t keen on having their photo taken, so I’ve learnt little tricks along the way to get my clients to relax and forget they’ve got a camera in front of them!
STYLISH, NATURAL, RELAXED, INFORMAL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY IN SURREY, HAMPSHIRE & BERKSHIRE
I approach my weddings with a documentary point of view, which means I look for little moments and details that all help tell the story of your day, and aim to make my photography appear very natural and relaxed, capturing all the fun and laughter. I also love to get some stunning images of the wedding couple, with the aim of you hardly noticing I’m there with a camera.
I love all weddings, especially styles inspired by Rustic, Vintage, DIY, Alternative, Industrial, Shabby Chic, Bohemian, Moroccan, Urban & Country to name a few!
Want to know more about the whole booking process? Check out my blog about What Happens and When!
I love hearing about how couples got together and got engaged, and talking about wedding plans, so if you’d like to have a chat (especially if it involves tea and cake!) then please get in touch.
Ask us about any of our services…
- Pre-wedding / Engagement Photo Shoots
- Second Photographer = more coverage and we can be in two locations at once!
- Video Fusion Films
- Wedding Albums
- Bridal Boudoir
- Photo Booth
- Guest signing frame / album
I LOVE HAPPY CUSTOMERS
Excellent customer service is really important to me. I’m so thankful that my clients rate me very highly and would recommend me to others. You can see some of my reviews on my Facebook Business Page.
It’s so important to me to build a good relationship with my clients, and that you have confidence in my ability and feel certain you have chosen the perfect photographer for your wedding.
Take a look at my work
Here are just a few sample images from my Wedding Portfolio to give you a quick taste of my style. Check out my full wedding gallery by clicking on the link below.
Let’s Talk Numbers
I have wedding packages to suit every need and budget, plus with every package you’ll get:
- All high-res images on USB with license for personal use
- Password protected online gallery for your friends and family to view & download your wedding photos and buy prints if they wish.
Everyone is different – you’ll never be sold something you don’t want or need. I’ve created the two packages below to give an idea of what you could do.
These are just the two most popular packages. There are lots of add-ons and extras to make a bespoke wedding package, such as a wedding album, a pre-wedding photoshoot, second photographer, boudoir shoot, or one of my fab Photo Video Fusion Films, so please contact me for a full price list and let me know what you want from your photography (if you’re not sure, it’s probably best to discuss in person!).
We also have reduced coverage options for off-peak and smaller weddings so please do ask.
SWEET & SIMPLE DIGITAL PACKAGE
• Pre-wedding meeting to go through all your exciting details
• 8-12 hours coverage, from getting ready before the ceremony through to when the dancing starts.
• 500+ images on USB with licence for personal use
• Password protected online gallery for you and your guests to download images and buy prints etc.
Price – from £1600
WHOLE SHEBANG PACKAGE
• 10-12 Hours coverage, personalised online gallery and all the digital files
• Pre-wedding photoshoot inc. all digital images
• Personalised signing frame for your guests to write you messages on your wedding day
• A4 Classic personalised wedding album with 40 pages
• Our unique Video Fusion Film – 4+ minutes of video mixed with photos perfectly timed to music to capture those little memories and make them more real
• 2 Photographers = more coverage and more images!
Price – from £4000
Where I Work
Based in Farnham, I usually cover weddings in Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire and London, although I’m also happy to work further afield for weddings (especially in Dorset or Devon because it’s like my second home) – just ask. I also photographed my first international wedding in Montara, San Francisco, last year. Please check out my blog for recent Weddings I’ve covered, Great Wedding Venues, and Wedding Advice for Brides and Grooms.
Products to Showcase Your Fantastic Photos
I offer a fantastic range of personalised products to showcase your wedding photos. Displayed below are a number of products that I can provide beyond the photography service. Simply click on any product for more info.