Choosing your wedding photographer is just as important as choosing the right venue or the right dress…
Capturing those moments which will last a lifetime, adorn your walls for years to come and be passed down through generations, is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. You’ve said ‘yes’ to marrying the person of your dreams, now lets work together to capture those beautiful moments of one of the best days of your life.
I approach my weddings with a documentary point of view, which means I look for those little ‘caught off-guard moments’ and details that all help tell the story of your big day. Whether it’s your Dad with tears in his eyes, your Auntie’s ugly snorting belly laugh, your flower girls running riot, or your Nan doing the chicken dance on the dance floor, I love to capture every moment, as it’s all part of your story. I always recommend having a look through my gallery to see if you like my relaxed, airy and natural style.
Love comes in many different ways, so do couples and their weddings
I embrace your ideas, the quirky venues and the things which are personal and meaningful to you. You put so much time, effort and money into the details and it’s only right that you have beautiful photos to capture your unique style. You want me to capture all the things that you couldn’t possibly have time to see or notice on the day and I want you to have the wedding photos of your dreams.
Some of my favourite weddings have been in unique venues, rainbow colours, quirky themes (did you see my blog about the Harry Potter wedding?!) and I love good live music!
What makes me really unique are my Video Fusion Films…
These are wedding videos made up of moving images and still images, perfectly timed to music to tell your story and really transport you back to that moment. Your wedding day is a time when all your friends and family come together, some of whom you may not see very often. You need your wedding photography and videography to capture that moment in time for you to be able to remember your loved ones at such a happy occasion. I always advise my clients to get as much time coverage on the day as they can afford. Albums can be purchased after the wedding, but moments caught on film can’t – they are invaluable.
It’s so important to get to know you before the big day…
…to find out what you’re like as a couple and make sure you feel comfortable with having my camera in front of your face! This includes meeting in person to make sure we’re a good fit, sending over a few questionnaires to find out a little more about you, as well as doing an optional pre-wedding photoshoot (because practice makes perfect after all).
I’ve been a wedding photographer for more than 10 years now and I’ve learnt what makes a good photographer… I’m here to guide you, inspire you, boost your confidence, and help you with planning your day with my knowledge of what works well and my network of suppliers. I’ll teach the Groomsmen how to put on their buttonholes when they get stuck on the morning of the wedding and be there on the day with emergency blister plasters. Don’t worry, I’ve got you!
Get in touch today and let’s start your magical journey together.
As every wedding is unique, so is every couple and what’s most important to them when it comes to their wedding photography. It’s usually best for us to have a good chat about all the options and come up with a bespoke package that fits in with you and your budget. Here are two popular packages below so you get a good idea of the range of options and costs…
Wedding day coverage starts from £1600
This would include:
• As much communication and guidance as you need in the lead up to the wedding
• Pre-wedding meeting to plan details and timings
• 8 hours coverage on your wedding day
• 500+ final edited photos on your very own USB stick for print and web use
• A fabulous personal online gallery that you can share with your mates, download digital copies (and even your Mum can order prints to go in her frames)
• 10+ years of experience, creativity, and up-to-date professional equipment
The whole shebang starts from - £4000
• In a location of your choosing (maybe where you like to hang out or got engaged?)
• 40+ handpicked digital photos
• Personalised Signing frame for your guests to write messages of love and congratulations on your wedding day!
Wedding Day Coverage:
• 10 hours coverage on the day, from getting ready till the dancing starts. I’ll be with you all the way!
• 2 photographers for more coverage (we can be on two places at once!)
• Video Fusion Film (a mixture of video clips and still images to tell the story of your day, all perfectly timed to music)
• 500+ Handpicked digital photos on USB
• Bespoke wedding photo album handmade in Italy, including your top 80 pictures telling the story of your day
Fill out this neat little form below (and don’t forget your number, so I can call you) and here’s what would happen once you send it back to me:
I’d email back within 24 hours and call you a few days later to schedule a time for you to come and visit me in my studio in Farnham (eek I’m excited to hear all about your plans!). There, I might just have a glass of Prosecco ready for you 😉 and show you what your album could look like; plus, we’ll discuss exactly what you’ll want out of your wedding photography. Any other wedding suppliers you might not have thought of or didn’t get around to googling – I have a list of trusted suppliers that I’ll be happy to share. As well as offering gorgeous jewellery should you still need some and helping you style your Bridal Party – (wanna take a peek? Here’s my Stella & Dot range)