Wedding services add ons and extras
A FUN RELAXED PRE-WEDDING PHOTO SHOOT
Your chance to have a practice in front of my camera and get to know each other a bit better! It’s so important for me to get to know my clients and for you to feel comfortable in front of my camera. A pre-wedding shoot is a great option especially if you hate having your photo taken or have never had a great photo taken together. Here are some other beneﬁts:
- Realise that you CAN look good in photos!
- Use the photos for ‘save the date’ or wedding invitations
- Personalised guest signing book / frame for the wall with messages from your friends and family
- Plenty of photos at your wedding venue at a different time of year
- Have photos at a special location e.g. where you got engaged / like to go for walks
SECOND PHOTOGRAPHER = MORE COVERAGE
I am quite happy to photograph your wedding by myself. However, there are many beneﬁts of having two photographers. Here are some of them
- We can be in two places at once!
- Coverage of you both getting ready and portraits of you looking your best
- A second viewpoint throughout the day to make sure nothing is missed
- More snaps of you and your guests having fun
- More coverage – especially recommended for over 100 guests
You may think that there’s loads of time during the wedding reception, but there’s a lot to photograph! We like to be photo ninjas but we don’t want to be distracting. You won’t even notice there’s a second photographer snapping away!
VIDEO FUSION FILM – A WEDDING VIDEO WITH A DIFFERENCE
A magical way of telling the story of your wedding, capturing memories and even little things you didn’t notice on the day. A 4+ minute video fusion of moving images and still images backed to perfectly fitting music, with the license to share online with your friends and family to your heart’s content.
Includes a second photographer to make sure everything is covered – you’ll get more photos of you and your guests having fun, plus we can be in two places at once!
FUN PHOTOBOOTH ENTERTAINMENT
There are many different styles of photo booth. Let me help you source the perfect photo booth to fit with you and your wedding!
Our usual photo booth includes a white background and a large range of fun props guaranteed to entertain your guests and capture those crazy group photos! It includes:
- 3 hours shooting time
- Password protected online gallery
- Copies of all photos in digital format
- Optional printing on the night
BEAUTIFUL HEIRLOOM WEDDING ALBUMS
A personalised heirloom to display your wedding images and hand made to the highest quality, with parent copies available. Who knows what technology will be like in years to come? Printed images last generations.
Come to see some examples at my studio and I can show you how I could design your perfect album to go with your wedding style.
BRIDAL BOUDOIR CONFIDENCE BOOST
If there’s one time in your life to do a boudoir shoot, now is the time! A Bridal Boudoir shoot is an empowering confidence boost to make you feel extra gorgeous, and also makes a fab wedding gift. So it’s a gift for both of you. Bonus! It includes:
- Confidence boosting 3-4 hour Photo shoot at my studio or Hotel de Vie in Farnham
- Girly fun afternoon, complete with our girl power playlist
- Glass of bubbly on arrival
- Get pampered by our professional hair and makeup artist
- A private viewing session a week or two after the shoot to choose your images
- Luxury photo album to give as a wedding gift and remind you of how gorgeous you are!
FABULOUS WAYS OF DISPLAYING YOUR IMAGES
A choice of Elegant, Contemporary, Vintage, and Rustic frames are available to match your images and style perfectly with your home. You’re probably overwhelmed with the possibilities of what to do with your photographs and how best to display them, but don’t worry, you’re not alone – I’m here to help!